Retreat

Thursday, January 29, 2009
Tonight I'm headed off to a 4 day retreat at Murray Hill, a retreat/conference center here in the city. The retreat is organized by Opus Dei and designed for young, professional women. I have been so looking forward to this retreat for a while now. It will be a great chance to step back, examine and reflect upon my plan of life.

If you have any prayer requests, let me know! I'll be spending A LOT of time in prayer over the next couple of days, so now's your chance.

2 comments:

  1. Have a lovely time, Jennie. I will pray for ya! I did my retreat there in 2007. Great memory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard wonderful things about the Opus Dei retreats! Let us know how it goes! Prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design