Jacqui

Saturday, February 14, 2009
My sister, Jacqui, is coming to visit tomorrow!!!! I am SUPER excited and have been looking forward to her visit for like the past two months. She's here for a whole week, and like a nerd, I've planned out an itinerary for us.

Jacqui is 5 years younger than I am, but we've been close since we were little. She has always been my confidant and was my maid of honor at our wedding last year. When my mom was pregnant with her, I prayed every night that the baby would be a girl (I was no dummy- I knew God could help me out and I was deathly afraid of being outnumbered with two brothers). I think God must have been amused with my persistence because my prayer was heard and Jacqui was born. As the joke goes, God must have really granted my prayer because the next three children were girls as well.

Jacqui just graduate from nursing school and passed her NCLEX exam, so she is officially a nurse. There's a gratuitous picture of Nurse Jacqui above. She's ready to celebrate her transition into the "real world" and I'm ready to celebrate February Vacation (the best invention ever). Fun times ahead! I'll try to keep the blog updated with our NYC adventures.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you two are having a blast! Enjoy the moments and the memories together. We'll look forward to seeing some pictures and hearing or reading of more stories! xoxox Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design