A Mover & A Shaker

Tuesday, October 27, 2009
This baby loves to move. They (the baby experts) say the baby is starting to develop its sleep and wake patterns that it will have when it’s a newborn. This baby loves to play in the early morning hours, so I figure she’s going to be an early bird like her dad. I tend to refer to the baby as “she” because my husband is CONVINCED the baby is a boy (he refers to the baby as Matt Jr. for goodness sakes). I’m just trying to even things out. We were sorting some laundry last weekend and Matthew found a little pink baby T-shirt I had washed and was like, “umm, who’s this for? Matt Jr. can’t wear this.” I keep telling him he’s in for the surprise of his life when this baby comes out a girl.

Anyways, I digress. The baby has been really active the entire pregnancy. She likes to practice her soccer kicks and karate chops in there, especially around dinner time. For the past day or so, she’s been elbowing me in the side (at least it feels like an elbow). It feels like she has her head propped up on her hand and is just leaning into the side of my belly. Just relaxing, pondering the meaning of life. I’m sure she’s running out of room in there, poor thing, and is trying to figure out the best positions in which to get comfortable.

I can’t wait to meet this little person for a million reasons, but one being I can’t wait to see what type of personality she has. To see if she is a little tomboy like her actions indicate or if it is, in fact, an active little boy in there. Only 2 more months to go!

1 comment:

  1. This is so exciting! God bless these last two months. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design