Busy Day

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy Feast of the Epiphany! Happy Birthday to my Papa! Today is my grandfather's birthday and I was kinda hoping the baby would come today since it would be really special for the baby to share a birthday with my grandfather, but no such luck.

We were busy today. We finally took down our Christmas tree and all the Christmas decorations. It was pretty sad, but it was time for the tree to go. I cleaned (of course). We went to the mall to walk around a bit (I'm still trying to walk as much as possible to get this baby moving). I was able to get my eyebrows done, have to get them picture ready:) We bought a couch and a coffee table, which will hopefully be delivered before the baby comes. Picked up some hangers and a blanket and comforter for the guest bed. (See Mom, we're making your bed nice and cozy for you, packing an electric blanket really isn't necessary.) And then we went out to a delicious dinner with Matthew's mom. Now I'm watching Ghost Hunters (a guilty pleasure) while Matthew's trying to get some work done.

All in all, a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design