Jacqui's Coming to Visit!

Thursday, February 11, 2010
Yay! My sister is coming to visit tomorrow! I can't wait for her to meet Hannah. She came to visit us last February, my how things can change in a year. We walked all around NYC last year and had so much fun. This year we won't be able to take in the sights as much, but I think that's okay with Jacqui. Her plans only include holding Hannah the entire time she's here.

I just wish all my siblings, Dad and grandparents could meet her tomorrow too. It really stinks being so far away from them.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting!!
    I know how you feel- my mom came for a week, and then my sis came when Isabel was 2 months old, but the rest of the fam did not meet her till she was 6 mo. old. We just watched our home video of that meeting- it was so special.
    Have FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design