Our Growing Girl

Friday, February 5, 2010
At Hannah's doctor's appointment yesterday she weighed in at a whopping 9lbs, 1oz. (She gained a little less than one pound in a week.) Our little girl is growing! It's funny the things I take pride in now that I'm a parent. I'm so proud that my girl is thriving and gaining weight on my breastmilk. Even the doctor was impressed that she gained as much as she did on breastmilk alone. She certainly eats enough. We're so proud that she has such strong neck muscles. She is able to hold her head up for a good while and look around. So, my daughter's weight gain and her neck muscles, the things I take pride in these days. Ha!

2 comments:

  1. wow!that's awesome!!
    loved the slideshow. totally cried. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I watch the slidewhow several times a day and totally get emotional each time. Must be the hormones.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design