Small Successes

Thursday, February 25, 2010
FaithButton
It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that.

1. Finally sent out the last of Hannah's birth announcements. Now on to tackle all the thank you notes and the Baptism invitations.

2. Made a candlelight dinner for my husband last night along with two new recipes. And for dessert I made a delicious (if I do say so myself) Apple Cranberry Crisp. Yum!

3. Painted my toenails. I'm starting to feel like a girl again.

I feel like a rockstar just getting these things accomplished.:)

Read more Small Successes here.

2 comments:

  1. congrats on the small successes! when's the Baptism?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we're hoping sometime in March. I guess I should have said, "plan the Baptism." How old was Isabel when you had her baptized? We're hoping to do it as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design