Coming Soon...

Tuesday, March 23, 2010
I really do intend to write a meaningful blog post soon and when I do I have some ideas on which to write about:

1. Hannah's Surgery Recap or What I Learned about Faith, Parenthood, The Power of Prayer and Myself When My 7-Week old Daughter Had to Have Surgery on Her Skull

2. I Really, Really Want to Be Crafty.

3. Lost- awesome episode! Finally Some Answers. Loving the Good vs. Evil, Fate vs. Free Will storylines. Not loving the mean priest who refused to absolve Richard of his sins. Please, that would so not happen. Although, I love that Richard put his wife's cross back on at the end of the episode.

4. My Fitness Plan To Get My Pre-Baby Body Back.

5. Easter Plans

6. Picture Post of My Cute Little Love Bug

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you watch Lost, too! I'm loving it so much now, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design