Coincidence?

Saturday, April 24, 2010
Thursday night at my cooperator’s circle I met a woman who has a little daughter a couple weeks younger than Hannah. Her daughter is also her first child and named Isabella. I told her how much Matthew and I love that name and how we may name our next daughter that (guess the cat’s out of the bag for our next girl’s name). She said it’s funny because Hannah was one of the names they were considering for a daughter and they may name their next girl Hannah. Ha! Great minds think alike.

I’m hoping we can get our girls together for a little playdate sometime in the near future. It would be fun for Hannah to meet another little girl. Plus, I need some friends ‘round these parts.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design