Family Visits

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Dad is coming to visit on Thursday! He's on his way over to Denmark for work and thought he'd stop by Boston to see (and meet) his only granddaughter. I can't wait for him to meet Hannah!

While he's here, we're planning on taking a trip to the New England Aquarium. I'm a really looking forward to it because I know little Miss Curious Hannah Claire is going to love it. I'm sure she'll be mesmerized by all the fish and animals swimming around.

As you may have noticed, I added a little ticker to my sidebar counting down the days until we head out to California. I can't wait to go home and introduce everyone to Hannah. I know my sisters are just dying to meet her. It kills me that they've only seen her in pictures and haven't met her in person yet. Soon enough!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design