Spring Cleaning/Organizing

Monday, April 26, 2010
I spent a good amount of time last week trying to organize all of Hannah's (and my) clothes. I'm such a minimalist and really like things to be organized, so although it was a lot of work, I really enjoyed doing this and am happy with the results. Plus, I was able to give a bunch of my clothes to Goodwill and plan to try and sell some of our clothes that are in good shape to a local consignment shop.

You can see the results of my efforts below. This is our bedroom and although it's not quite how I'd like it to be yet, it's getting there.

Before

After

1 comment:

  1. how great! I LOVE the minimalist thing. It is SO hard! (I secretly always have a bag I am filling up for the Goodwill that I sneak over without some people knowing!!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design