Monday's Meal

Monday, May 17, 2010
Mondays can be challenging. They signal the beginning of another week and, at least for me, are often filled with long to-do lists. Mondays tend to get a bad rap too. So in order to spice up and brighten the day, I thought it might be fun to make sure Monday‘s dinner was always creative and delicious, hence today’s blog post.

Tonight’s menu: Turkey burgers seasoned with salt, pepper and beer. Served on a toasted bun and topped with herb goat cheese, red onions, avocado and tomatoes. Paired with an ice cold IPA. Delish.
(Usually we have a salad along with our entree, but since we had spanikopita and carrots and hummus as an hors d'oeuvre , I figured we'd skip the salad tonight.)

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea...I'm so inspired to start my work week off with a good meal! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design