Welcome!

Sunday, May 16, 2010
Out of curiosity I installed a counter on my blog to see how many people read, or at least browse, my blog each day. And imagine my surprise when the counter revealed that it was much more than my suspected three loyal readers.

So those of you I don't know and those of you I do, welcome! And thanks for taking the time each day to read about my little corner of the universe. Now I feel much more pressure to write about things other than swim suits, or diet plans, or how upset I was that Jin and Sun (and Sayid) were killed off on Lost. But I suppose those are the little facets that make up my life, so dear readers, bear with me and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Well those people need to COMMENT!!! :) that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, sister! But how do I force people to comment? I should do a giveaway, you would totally win. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design