Monday's Meal...On Friday

Friday, June 4, 2010

This week's installment of Monday's Meal is a bit late, but I still had to post it because the recipe is just that good.

This past week I made a vegetarian pizza. Usually, I make my own dough for the crust, but I was out of yeast, so I turned to good ol' Boboli. Despite the convenience of a ready-made crust, the pizza is much better with homemade whole wheat dough. However, in my opinion, it is the toppings that really make the pizza.

Pizza toppings include sauce (obviously), mozzarella cheese, fresh basil, red, yellow and orange bell peppers and white onions. Really simple, but the end result is so colorful and tasty. It's an easy, quick and healthy meal. Try it tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design