Still Here

Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Wow, this is the longest I've gone without posting in a while. Sorry. We've just been very busy 'round these parts.

Hannah was sick with a fever last week and a sick baby pretty much requires around the clock time and attention. Once she was well we headed down to the Cape to celebrate Matthew's birthday. We definitely lived it up while we were there and today we're recuperating (at least Hannah and I are, poor Matthew is working right now).

So to apologize for my extended absence, here are a few funny/cute helmet-related Hannah pictures. I swear Hannah's helmet is the bane of my existence. Poor girl.

1 comment:

  1. was wondering where you were.
    omg awesome pic!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design