Mommy & Baby Yoga

Monday, August 16, 2010
Hannah and I went to a Mommy & Baby yoga class this morning. It was hilarious. She couldn't have cared less about the yoga, but LOVED seeing and interacting with the other babies. Our little social butterfly was laughing and talking and having a grand ol' time with the other babies there. Every time she was supposed to be doing a yoga pose, she would crane her neck so she could see the other babies. Haha. We'll definitely be going back next week.

Sidenote: Oh my gosh, I should have never said anything about our "new life plan." I'm so bad with secrets and to make it worse I probably won't be able to say anything about anything for like a year. We have to get a bunch of things in order first. But I can't wait. Ha!


Random Pic of my little yogi.

1 comment:

  1. Secrets secrets are no fun unless I am a part of one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design