Newport

Monday, August 16, 2010



We went for a sail on the Newport Harbor last week. It was actually a Mimosa sail, which means they sold Mimosas for only $1 during the cruise. Yes, it was as good as it sounds. Needless to say, we had a ball. And Hannah enjoyed her first sail too.

The homes (mansions actually) along the Newport coast are simply unbelievable. It's hard to fathom that much wealth. I simply cannot imagine it. Sometimes I wish I was really wealthy just so I could give more money to charities. I would give it all to pro-life organizations and pregancy centers.

Anyways, the trip was a much needed respite from the hot and humid weather we've been having this summer. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design