My Apologies

Friday, October 22, 2010
Okay, so I'm the worst blogger ever since it's been about oh, two months since I've last posted. I apologize to my three loyal readers:)

I promise to start posting regularly again. Until then, here is a cute Hannah picture. I swear, I'm going to make her wear her Halloween costume every day just because she looks so dang cute in it.

**We were planning on having her be a roller derby girl for Halloween so she could wear her helmet. It was going to be a cute costume, but alas, the helmet is now too small, which I suppose is a good thing. So a monkey she will be. (Plus, I got the monkey costume for 5 bucks.)

4 comments:

  1. you're back!!
    Missed you!

    Loyal readers are so forgiving...

    LOVE the monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies! Serena! How are you? Have you shifted down to part time yet? How's it going?

    Thanks, Kerry, for being so forgiving:) Love the new profile pic, btw.

    And thanks, Mom. How could a Grams not love that monkey pic:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design