Hannah has some news...

Sunday, December 12, 2010




...she's going to be a big sister!

Finally, we can share our good news. I wanted to make sure everyone in real life knew about Dos (as I'm affectionately calling baby #2) before I announced it on my blog, which is one reason I've been blogging less lately. It's hard not to write about what's really going on.

Dos is due around the end of May/early June, which means the baby is about 17 weeks right now. We were completely caught off guard by this pregnancy, but we're so, so excited to be adding to our family. And I love the idea that Hannah and her sibling will be about 16 months apart, so hopefully they'll be best buddies growing up. We're so blessed!

3 comments:

  1. wonderful news.

    love to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I've bad at keeping up with the blogs, but I happened to catch this news. How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! We do feel so blessed and appreciate your congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design