How Crunchy Are You?

Friday, January 21, 2011

I discovered this cute little quiz designed to determine how "crunchy" you are. We're fairly crunchy, so I wasn't surprised that we scored in the "super nutty, ultra-crunchy, granola earth mama" category.

For example, areas where we are considered crunchy: we breastfeed (although Hannah is weaned because I'm pregnant again. Sigh.), we co-sleep, we eat mostly organic, we don't eat red meat, we don't vaccinate (at least not yet), we avoid pharmaceutical medicine and opt for more natural cures, we use midwives, etc. You get the idea.

However, a couple of issues where we're "creamy" (I don't know what the opposite of crunchy is) haha, is circumcision and shaving (legs, armpits, etc.) If we have a boy he will be circumcised. Sorry kid. We don't cloth diaper. Maybe if we had a diaper service in the area, but no way am I washing dirty diapers every day. And I definitely shave. That was kind of a gross question (in my opinion). I know a lot of hippie/crunchy women don't shave their armpits or legs. Not me, no thanks. Besides I don't think Matthew would go for that.

So, how crunchy are you? Go here to take the quiz.
To find out how you rank on the crunchy scale, take the quiz here.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design