How Crunchy Are You?

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I found this cute little quiz designed to determine how "crunchy" you are. We're fairly "granola" so I wasn't surprised when we scored in the "super nutty, ultra-crunchy, granola earth mama" category.

For example, a few areas where we're considered crunchy are: we breastfeed on demand(well, I breastfeed), we co-sleep, we eat mostly organic and natural foods, we don't eat red meat, we don't vaccinate (at least not yet), we try to utilize natural healing methods as opposed to antibiotics, and so on. You get the idea.

However, a few areas where we're definitely "creamy" (what's the opposite of crunchy?) are that we will opt for circumcision if we have a boy. I know that's a sensitive subject for many granola mamas, but sorry kid, you're going to be circumcised. We don't cloth diaper. I'm a cloth diapering dropout. And last, but, not least, I definitely shave my legs and underarms. Haha, I don't think Matthew would go for that au naturel look.

So, how about you? How are crunchy are you? Take the quiz here to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design