Speaking of Vaccines...

Friday, January 28, 2011

Just for the record, I'm not a conspiracy theorist and I don't believe the government is trying to poison us with vaccines or that vaccines cause autism, but I do think this chart is telling. I do believe there are too many vaccines being pumped into little bodies.

We've opted to delay Hannah's vaccination schedule and she'll only receive a few of the recommended vaccines. Our pediatrician fully supports this as he too believes there are too many unnecessary vaccines for little ones.(Have I ever mentioned how much we love our pediatrician? We do.)

I copied this chart from the blog Peaceful Parenting. Like I said, I think it is very telling in how dramatically the recommended vaccination schedule has changed since the 1980's and how many more vaccines the CDC has added to the schedule.

Food for thought.

1 comment:

  1. ohhh yeah. That's awesome you have a supportive pediatrician!! What a gift.
    We avoid vaccines...and avoid the pediatrician!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design