Simple Woman's Daybook- March 14, 2011

Monday, March 14, 2011

Outside my window…gray and cloudy and cold, but we’re nice and cozy inside.

I am thinking
…that I need to figure out which day this week we’re attending one of the 40 Days for Life vigils. I’m hoping we can manage to go once a week during Lent.

I am thankful…for all the good food in our refrigerator.

From the kitchen…macaroni and cheese for Hannah’s lunch and possibly oatmeal plum cookies for our neighbor who just had surgery.

I am wearing…black leggings and a purple shirt dress.

I am creating…a photo booklet of California relatives for Hannah.

I am going…to my first chiropractor appointment this Wednesday and cannot wait. My midwives are gung ho for chiropractic adjustments and the chiropractor I'm seeing came highly recommended.

I am reading…The Barefoot Contessa At Home cookbook. Oh man, some of the recipes look delish.

I am hoping…it warms up this week so I can finally take Hannah to the park. And that our favorite little Clam Shack on the boardwalk opens soon.

I am hearing…Hannah slurping up her mac and cheese.

Around the house…Spring Cleaning! I’m working on organizing our bathroom closet today. I’m being ruthless and throwing out anything expired or that we don’t really use. I just threw out the positive pregnancy tests I saved when I found out we were expecting Dos. It’s kinda gross I even saved them in the first place.

One of my favorite things…getting a hug from Hannah. She just learned how to give hugs and it's so cute when she wraps her little arms around my neck and squeezes. Sigh, I love being her Mom.

A few plans for the rest of the week...playgroup, feast days (St. Patrick’s Day & St. Joseph’s Day)- man oh man I am so thankful for feast days during Lent, my chiropractor appointment, daily Mass and 40 Days for Life vigil.

A picture thought I am sharing
She looks like such a little boy in this pic, but cute nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design