Hannah Happenings

Saturday, April 30, 2011
For the fam (and posterity's sake). What Hannah has been up to and her current favorite things to do at 15 months old.

1)Blind Girl. Her new (and very odd, I might add) favorite activity is to scrunch up her eyes closed and attempt to walk around or pick up food as a blind girl. We call her Hannah Keller. I don’t know how or where she picked this up, but she enjoys doing it, until she walks into the wall or the table or any other piece of furniture that she can’t see with her eyes closed. We love our little weirdo.

2)Talking in her sleep. Sometimes during naptime or in the middle of the night I hear her say things like “yeah” or “oh wow” and I go to pick her up thinking she must be awake only to find her still fast asleep. She laughs in her sleep too. What I wouldn’t give to know what she’s dreaming about.

3)Her current favorite foods: clementines and cantaloupe (and ice cream- but that's a given). I’m thrilled that she likes fruit so much, but she could seriously eat these two fruits until the cows come home.

4)Cuddle bug. She’s been super cuddly with us lately, but especially with me. We think it’s because she senses there’s a change about to happen and she’s needing that reassurance that we still love her as much as ever. And of course, I am more than happy to indulge her hugs, kisses and cuddles.

5)Building block towers. (See video) Her engineer Grandpa would be so proud.
video

6)Tantrums. Just so you know that it’s not all fun and games around here, Hannah has started to throw little tantrums especially when I try to take or lead her (holding her hand) somewhere she absolutely does not want to go. If she doesn’t want to hold my hand she’ll violently yank it away and grunt. Ahh, toddlerhood, here we come.

7)Navel-gazing. We are loving belly buttons around here. Hannah’s belly button is always fun to play with as is Mama’s because it sticks out. Good times.

1 comment:

  1. That young'un is SMART! Seriously. Cute blog too! I think I'll blogroll you!

    God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design