7 Quick Takes: Abby Edition

Friday, June 24, 2011


1)She’s growing like a weed. She’s already in 3 month size clothing and last week she weighed in at a hearty 9lbs 11oz.

2)Abby was born with some severe molding (probably due to spending 3 days in labor) and she looked like a boxer after 10 rounds when she was born. But now her head is looking so much better. She gets cuter every day.


3)She’s a great sleeper. I’m waiting for that to change, but as of now she sleeps for about six to seven hours at night (as well as a 3-4 hour nap during the day). I know, I’m so lucky!

4)She loves to be held. She’s a real Mama’s girl, but she likes being walked around by Daddy too. Matthew gave me a Moby wrap for my birthday, so hopefully this will accommodate Abby’s need to be held and my need to use both my hands.


5)She loves to sleep next to Hannah (and Hannah loves to sleep next to her). We joke that we’ll just have them sleep together in a twin bed when they’re older, a la Little House on the Prairie.

6)She’s fairly mellow, except when she’s not. She has a very demanding cry when she wants something. This does not bode well for future temper tantrums.


7)She’s just started to smile occasionally. She’s so cute when she smiles, her whole face lights up.

For more Quick Takes go here.

2 comments:

  1. aww, aww, aww! Adorable. Love the first photo. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how my big my little one will be when I'm born, but when I read your post, I was thinking about myself as a baby. I was 9 lbs 3 oz at birth and fit into 6 month clothes right away, so it's strange to me to think about a baby who actually ever fit into newborn clothes!

    Abby is adorable and I think it's sweet that the sisters get along so well so early! Can't wait to see more pictures of the two of them together!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design