eshakti Dress Review

Thursday, June 30, 2011

And God created woman beautiful in every shape and size ~eshakti

When I first received an offer from eshakti to review an item of clothing, I was thrilled. I had been a fan of eshakti, an online clothing retailer, for a while, but the pricing of the clothes was always a bit prohibitive for my budget. So when I was given the opportunity to choose any item I wanted for free, I jumped at the chance.

Perusing their website I was impressed with the considerable variety of styles. There were so many cute dresses and tops (not to mention earrings and necklaces) that I had difficulty choosing only one. In fact, it took me several days to select the dress I eventually chose (see below).


The Flora & Fauna Embroidered Wrap Dress (in Orient Blue) is perfect for a casual night out or a formal event. (I plan on wearing mine to my daughter’s Baptism.) The color truly is a vibrant blue and the wrap aspect of the dress is perfect for my postpartum figure.

When I received my dress in the mail, I was impressed with the quality of the fabric and stitching. I ordered the dress a few sizes larger than my usual dress size, which turned out to be a wise decision. Their dress sizes do seem to run a bit small, especially in the bust.

However, one advantage of ordering clothing through eshakti is that they offer to custom fit any size. So I could have opted to have the dress tailored to fit my current size. Perhaps next time I’ll take advantage of this feature.

Considering my aversion to department store shopping I tend to do a great deal of my clothes shopping online and will certainly consider eshakti for my future purchases.

Check out more cute styles here.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love that deep blue color and that looks like it will be gorgeous for the Baptism!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design