Keepin' It Real

Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Hannah got up at 4am this morning. Before the sun. Most days I don't put on deodorant and I haven't had my eyebrows done in I don't know how long. I have 25lbs to lose (okay, that one I don't care about too much, after all I only had Abby 3 weeks ago.) And our place is currently a disaster area.


Hannah's favorite chore: pulling books off the shelf.


Our living room complete with toys everywhere.


Our new photo wall. Don't you just love the "R"? I do.


Sigh. Best friends. P.S. I totally put Abby's hand on Hannah like that before I took the picture.

2 comments:

  1. ok hippie mama with no deodorant. :))

    Your house looks pretty awesome-- I love the "R"....and that pic-- they have the same profile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.

    Yeah, sometimes they look so much alike. I can't wait to see what Abby looks like in a few months.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design