7 Quick Takes--Halloween Edition

Friday, August 26, 2011

There's a lot of downsides to having a kid in a helmet, but on the upside, there's a lot of possibilities for a cool Halloween costume. I've already been planning a few possible ones. Here they are.

1. Roller Derby Girl


2. Evil Knievel


3. Thor (probably not this one)


4. Astronaut


5. Hermes

6. Marvin the Martian

7.London Bobby (probably not this one either, but the mustache would be cute:)


Any other suggestions?

Thanks to Jen for hosting!

3 comments:

  1. Football player! I personally like the roller derby girl or Marvin the Martian. You definitely made me laugh out loud at this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, football player! Yeah, I think we're going to go with the Roller Derby girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh I actually like Marvin, and the astronaut would be too hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design