"Exercise" Regime

Tuesday, August 23, 2011
I've recently decided it was about time to try to start losing this baby weight. I've started to plan my exercise routine, and I use that word "exercise" loosely.

We are lucky enough to have a gym downstairs in our apartment building, so I really have no excuses not to work out. Every day (for the last three days) I've walked a total of...1.5 miles on the treadmill. Please hold your laughter, 1.5 miles is a lot for me these days. My goal is to build up to 3 miles/day and to add in some strength training.

Yesterday when I came upstairs from my "walk," I asked Matthew if I looked skinnier. He said, "oh yeah, wow, you definitely look skinnier."

He knows how to humor me, my husband.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome, and I think 1.5 miles is an accomplishment!

    I have no excuse either...I have FREE zumba and yoga classes and I can't seem to make it in the evenings...having a family and exercising is so hard!! Plus the motivation factor!!!

    Little by little......

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design