Hannah Claire--18 Months

Monday, August 15, 2011


A few weeks ago Hannah had her 18 month check up. I've been so focused on Abby lately I haven't had time to record much on Hannah, so I thought I'd write down who she is at 18 months.

At 18 months, she is in the 60th percentile for both height and weight (average--that's our girl!). Her pediatrician calls her a "thriving" child and we believe she is. She is happy and healthy and everything we could wish for in a daughter, smart, kind, funny and cute.

Loves:
Ice Cream (I imagine this will never change no matter how old she is)
Croissants
Barney
Peek-a-boo
Looking at herself in the mirror
Dancing
Leaping
Running
Being tickled
Her little felt saints
Her blocks
Quacking like a duck
Kissing and hugging her sister
Swimming (but not going under water)
Helping Mama cook
Fake Sneezing

Words she can say:

Wow
Hi
Dada
Mama
Flower
Abby
Oh yeah
Ball
Please (sounds like pfsss, but it's a start)

To be honest, she can't say that many words yet, but I imagine once she starts talking, she won't stop.

We celebrated St. Clare's Feast Day last Friday. I made a St. Clare Cheesecake and we sang Happy Birthday to St. Clare and Hannah Claire. My wish for Hannah is that she always remains close to her patroness and grow to be like St. Clare, beautiful, kind and good.

St. Clare, pray for my Hannah Claire.

2 comments:

  1. So sweet...I love the apron...did you sew it miss crafty??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'm flattered you think I could sew that apron. No, it's just my apron, I rolled it a bit.

    How was your retreat??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design