Just To Keep Things Interesting

Thursday, August 4, 2011
All of a sudden last night Hannah started crying uncontrollably and grabbing her diaper. It was really freaking us out. Fortunately, she was able to get to sleep, but we were up around 4am this morning. So around 8:30 we headed to the pediatrician. After all it had been a few days since we were last there. I've lost count how many times we've been to see a doctor in the last month. Five? Six times? Anyways, it doesn't look like she has a UTI, just a rash,which is a relief.

We like to keep things interesting around here.

And since I was up at such an ungodly hour this morning, I started researching espresso machines. A $1,000 espresso machine doesn't seem like such a silly purchase at 4 in the morning. This one looks good. But does anyone have any recommendations?

1 comment:

  1. I just got an inexpensive one at Target and we use it all the time to make lovely lattes!

    Hey also! Thanks for your comment about Christmas shopping! I wanted to tell you that if you are interested in that Waldorf kitchen, the owner of Willow Toys typically will allow a layaway. That's how I managed to get the kitchen and the dollhouse without my husband asking "HOW MUCH?" and going into total shock.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design