Menu Chalkboard

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Around 4pm every afternoon, Matthew starts asking me what's for dinner. He usually asks me at least twice (he always seems to forget my answer the first time). So in order to remedy me answering him a gazillion times I decided to create this cute little chalkboard where every night I would write our dinner menu. Okay, I didn't actually make the chalkboard, a very talented woman on Etsy did, but I came up with the idea.

Besides being a lovely addition to the kitchen, the chalkboard has the added benefit of keeping my menu plan organized. I have to plan ahead in order to write what our dinner will be each night. Any summer meals you would recommend?

1 comment:

  1. That would never work for me... dinner is rarely decided more than 5 minutes before I start cooking (and during this pregnancy, I believe my husband has cooked more than I have!). But it is a very good idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design