Pre-Op Day

Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Big day today. All of Abby's pre-op appointments are today, so we're heading out to the hospital soon and will most likely be there all day.

We're meeting with Abby's team of doctors this morning to go over the surgery and for them to answer any questions we may have. So like any good/nerdy mother, I have all my questions written down on my little notepad. I am prepared for this meeting, let me tell you.

I'm also giving blood this afternoon and hoping I don't faint. I remember giving blood for Hannah's surgery and feeling faint during the process but lying and saying I felt fine. I was determined to give that blood, even if I passed out.

So wish us luck! It will be a long day, but hopefully a productive one.

Here's a few cute pictures, just because.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design