Speaking of Giving Blood

Monday, August 8, 2011
Children's Hospital Boston has teamed up with JP Licks (a local ice cream company) to promote blood donation. Their "A Pint For A Pint" campaign offers a free pint of ice cream if you donate a pint of blood.

This is fantastic. It's even more incentive for me to give blood (as if my daughter's welfare weren't enough).

Although this morning I worriedly asked Matthew, "do you think I'll be able to get an appointment? What if so many people have signed up and they're all booked?" He looked at me like I was crazy and said, "To give blood? Not everyone's like you. Not everybody is willing to do anything for some free ice cream." Phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design