Trying to Keep a Sense of Humor

Friday, August 5, 2011


Michael Scott: Doctor, what's more serious, a foot injury or a head injury?
Doctor: A head injury.
Michael: Well, you don't have all the information. The foot has been severely burned and healed quickly, very quickly. Actually suspiciously quickly.
Doctor (to Dwight): Okay, I'm ordering a CAT scan.
Michael: Look, since you have that machine up and running, can I just stick my foot in?

When Abby was getting her CAT scan Matthew jokingly said, "what if I ran up to the machine while Abby was in there and stuck my foot in? What would they do?"

Hahaha.

2 comments:

  1. "the injury" is one of the top rated office episodes. Love it and laugh every time...
    Praying for you especially on the 11th. And I thunk you should make your own YouTube documentary of how to go through this as a parent. Other parents will google it...and bam...Internet stardom!

    Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops I meant on the 17th.

    Sooo cute --- your mom with the girls. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design