Two Months

Friday, August 5, 2011

Dear Abby,

Happy 2 Months, Sweet Pea! You seem like you've been a part of our family forever, I can't believe it's only been two months since you were born.

With your big smiles and your belly laughs, you bring such joy to our family. You are such a little love. Already you inspire us with your happy disposition.

You love your sister and she adores you. You two already seem to have a language and understanding all your own. We pray you will be best friends all your lives.

Yesterday, I was reading about Abigail in the Bible. She was described as "a woman of good understanding and of a beautiful countenance." I pray you grow to be just like her. I am certain you will.

Abigail, we love you so much and feel so blessed to call you our daughter.

Love,
Mama

1 comment:

  1. I think your two girls look so much alike already! And I can't believe Abby is already two months...time flies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design