Camera Suggestions?

Monday, September 19, 2011
I really dislike my camera. It's definitely seen better days. The buttons are all jammed and sometimes the flash works, sometimes it doesn't. Most of the time, I'm just pushing a lot of buttons until it takes a picture.

I'm no Ansel Adams, and have no plans to become a professional, or even a semi-professional photographer. I just want to be able to take nice pictures of my two little darlings.

From what I've read and what's been recommended to me, I'm debating between the Pentax K10D and the Canon Rebel. Does anyone have any thoughts on these two cameras? Or any other recommendations?

Or



Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. We have the Canon Rebel SLR...a bit bulky to carry around but takes fantastic pictures! xoxoxMom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you do? That's the one Molly recommended to me. Good to know! I think we're going to go with that one. Thanks, Mom!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design