Happy 3 Months, Abigail!

Monday, September 5, 2011
Abby,
I cannot believe you are 3 months old already. It seems like you've been a part of our family forever. So much has happened in your short little life and yet, through it all, you've remained our happy, smiley girl. I know I've said it before, but you are such a trooper, Abby. In honor of your 3 month birthday, I thought I'd document all that you've already done and been through at 3 months:

*Endured 3 days of labor
*Survived countless kisses from your big sister
*Undergone major surgery and a second hospital stay (and all that entails)
*Been forced to wear a helmet for the first year of your life
*Smiled, giggle and laughed
*Enjoyed watching the little animals in your mobile
*Played with the dangling animals in your mat (your hand-eye coordination is impressive)
*Rolled over
*Survived rolling off the bed
*Cooing and "talking" (you are my little chatterbox, Abby)
*Been absolutely adored by everyone around you. You have a way of making everyone around you smile, Abby and I pray you always keep your kind and happy disposition.

We love you, Abigail!


(Super Girl Abby!)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design