Funny

Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Hannah has not quite learned the subtle differences between  names yet. She thinks that all babies are called "sister." I've been trying to teach her the differences between boys and girls and men and women. I think she's beginning to realize that Daddy is a man and Mama is a woman.

Unfortunately, she hasn't yet realized that all women aren't named Mama and all men aren't named Daddy. For the past few days, whenever she sees a man, she points to him and says "Daddy."  Praying the strange man did not just hear my daughter call him "Daddy,"I try to shuffle her along as quickly as possible.  It's makes me laugh, after the fact, but is terribly embarrassing in the moment. Ahh, the joys of parenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design