What I Wore Wednesday

Wednesday, January 18, 2012
I swore I never would, but I caved, I now wear skinny jeans. And truth be told, I love them. My legs are currently the thinnest part of my body, so I figure, why not accentuate the positive? I only wear them with my boots because I think it just looks better. Regular jeans stuffed into boots= no go. Skinny jeans in boots = much better.

It was really hard to get a picture in which my whole outfit was present. I really wanted to show you my boots, but you can at least see the top part of them. You get the idea.
The top half.

The bottom half.

Please ignore my chubby tummy and my hair--I need a haircut, stat. Outfit:Jacket (Shade Clothing), White Shirt (also Shade),Skinny Jeans (Target), Boots (Boden).

3 comments:

  1. Yay!
    Ok, confession, I have a pair too....ONLY with boots!! ONLY!

    That jacket is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE skinny jeans. Originally I bought them just for boots too, but now I wear them all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for skinny jeans!! I'm kinda loving them all the time...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design