Quick Takes

Friday, February 10, 2012
1. Abby is sick. I think she has a stomach bug because she's vomiting every time I nurse her and I don't know what to do. She can't really take a bottle and I'm worried about her becoming dehydrated. I'm calling her doctor as soon as possible this morning. At least her sister can still make her laugh.

2. Matthew gave me Season 2 of Downton Abbey as an early Valentine's Day gift. I love him.

3. Hannah had her two year check up yesterday and in the words of her doctor is a "very healthy girl." She weighs 27 lbs and is 34 inches tall.

4. Abby got her new helmet this week and it is humongous. My poor baby looks like Darth Vader. I'll have to post a picture. At least while she's sick I'm letting her go without that dang helmet.

5. I'm still running several times a week and I'm down another pound or so. I can't tell you what seeing the scale go down does for my motivation.

6. My thesis is wrapping up nicely. Did I ever mention it was on single-sex education? I've always been fascinated by all-girl and all-boy schools, probably because I went to coed schools and was always curious about the "other side." We're pretty sold on sending our daughters to all-girl school for high school and possibly middle school too. Writing this thesis convinced me, plus Matthew pretty much wants them around boys, oh, never.

7. Matthew and I are going out on a date this Sunday, just the two of us. Woo hoo! I'm trying to figure out what to wear. All I know for sure is that I'll be wearing my boots. I love those suckers.

Okay, these Quick Takes were fairly boring. For more interesting Quick Takes, check out Hallie's blog at Betty Beguiles.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design