Quiet Time

Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Hannah has been boycotting her nap the last couple of days and it's driving me a little crazy. I rely on that nap time to rest a little myself, to tidy up the kitchen and check my email. I need her to nap. So yesterday, after struggling to get her down for a while, I just stuck her in the crib. The crib is generally reserved for timeout and she doesn't usually like being in there. But I threw some books in there with her and left the room. And miracle of miracles, she sat in the crib and "read" her books for about 40 minutes. It was wonderful. 

Today I threw Abby in there with her and they are having a ball giggling and playing together. So I have to time to write this blog post and drink my tea. 




I'm not sure what I'll do when she learns to climb out of the crib, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

My walls look so white and bare! Does that ever happen to you? You start to notice things about your home only in pictures?

1 comment:

  1. rock that crib as nap time area!
    but the piggy bank looks like the first thing that will get swatted off the dresser. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design