California!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012
We're headed out to California for Easter this year and I'm so exited! It will be so fun to see my family, I miss them! My grandmother puts on a great Easter brunch and Easter egg hunt and Hannah is old enough this year to join in the festivities. We're looking forward to it.

While we're out there, we're also throwing my sister a bridal shower. I am super excited for this. My sister Libby and I have been planning it and it's been almost more fun planning than it will be actually attending it (just kidding-kinda). We have big plans for this shower, but we joke it will probably all turn out like those sarcastic "nailed it" pictures (see below), but we don't care.

Some people out there in Internet-land take their bridal (and baby) showers pretty seriously. They hire event planners and buy fancy cakes and decorations. Who knew? So we're attempting to throw a shindig that looks like one of those fancy showers, but isn't really. I'll keep you posted on how it turns out.

Then in May my Mom is coming to visit us! I can't wait for her visit too. We're going to have so much fun playing with Grams for an entire week.


It's going to be a wonderful spring, I can just feel it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennie,
    I actually ran the New Bedford Half Marathon. Congrats to you for running the Quincy Half. Did you blog about it? I am going to search :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design