Simple Woman's Daybook

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Outside my Window...cold, cold, cold. Rainy and windy, a good day to stay inside and watch a movie.

I am thinking... I need to finish my almost-final edits to the second and third chapters of my thesis. My goal is to have it all done by the end of March and it looks like I'll be able to pull that off. Hurray! 

I am thankful... for a warm home and Netflix.

From the kitchen... dinner was a smorgasbord tonight. Smoked salmon with cream cheese and red onions on crackers, a Greek salad and spanakopita. Pretty simple and easy.

I am creating...a special gift for a friend's daughter.

I am going... to Children's Hospital tomorrow with Abby for yet another helmet appointment. Only three more months of this helmet. I cannot wait.

I am wearing... black leggings, green shirt and my Tom’s shoes.

I am reading... Oh man, I stayed up until 3am this morning to finish The Hunger Games. I started the book at 9pm last night and just couldn’t put it down.  So good. Disturbing, but good.

I am hoping... to finish grading my students’ math homework tonight.

I am hearing...nothing. My whole family is asleep on the couch right now. I don't know what to do with myself!

Around the house... tidied up and vacuumed the living room. Have load of laundry running because Hannah threw up at the dinner table tonight. Poor baby. It was really weird and random, but she seems fine.

One of my favorite things...having time to myself, a rarity lately. 

A picture I am sharing: My little helper in the kitchen. (She's wearing an apron, you just can't really see it.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design