The Grandparents are Coming, the Grandparents are Coming!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012
My parents are coming for a visit in less than a week. We are super excited!

My Dad will only be able to stay for a day, but my Mom is staying for the whole week. Our plan is to stay on the Cape the entire time they're here. Hopefully the weather will cooperate. Even if it doesn't, it will still be a fun mini-vacation.

Every time I mention to Hannah that Bumpa and Grams are coming to see her and that they're going to take her swimming and to get some ice cream, she says, "Okay, let's go!" Unfortunately, she does not yet have a concept of time, or the words "tomorrow" and "soon," but nevertheless, she is ready!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is going to be so fun!

    Yeah, the time thing is slow in coming. I think I told Isabel my mom was coming last year when we were driving to get her at the airport...because otherwise I would hear about it non-stop!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design