My Mother's Day Gift to Myself

Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Matthew is always very good about giving me very thoughtful and very nice gifts for any and every special occasion. But for Mother's Day I like to give myself a little something too (I work hard!). So this year I gave myself a Lisa Leonard necklace. I'm not much of a jewelry person, but I love this necklace and I wear it every day. I have three frames on the necklace and they are engraved with the initials, m, h and a, for my big and little loves.
Lisa Leonard Vintage Frames Necklace

In addition to the Lisa Leonard necklace, I also gave myself a fundraiser for little Declan. This is the last week for the "Declan Drawing" so if you haven't already, enter now for a chance to win a Kindle Fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design