Pictures from Last Weekend

Sunday, May 6, 2012
Last weekend Hannah and I participated in a run for Children's Hospital. Hannah competed in the Toddler Dash and I ran the 5K. The run was beautiful. It was right along the beach, as you can see. And although it was a little cold and windy, we thoroughly enjoyed it.

My pretty girl.

Coaching Hannah to do whatever it takes to win the Toddler Dash. Elbow those other kids if you have to. You might notices that some of those kids are most definitely not toddlers.

She wasn't so sure about the whole thing, so I ran along with her.

My medal winner and me.

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I love the picture of you and Hannah with her medal! We are thinking of letting our 3 year old run in one of those fun runs the next time we do a race! Also? I'd love to run a race by the beach, but we don't live anywhere close to one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    Leanne~ I'm sure your 3 year old would do great in a fun run. He'd love it, I'm sure. Running by the beach is pretty awesome, I'd have to agree.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design