Friday, May 18, 2012
This blog post by All You Who Hope about choosing her children over her phone really resonated with me. Sometimes I spend way too much time on the computer. I'm sure if I actually paid attention to how many hours a day I spend online it would be somewhat frightening. So I'm going to pull back a little from the wonderful world wide web and spend a little more time with the wee ones.

I have a few posts I plan on writing soon, but I can write those during naptime. And I'm going to be doing a giveaway for eshakti on my blog soon. One lucky reader will win something from their new Summer-Spring clothing line, so stay tuned!

Cute picture of Matthew and Hannah on the "sing."
So for now, Hasta la Vista!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design