Wedding Fashion

Sunday, June 10, 2012
My little sister is getting married in August. We're really excited. The wedding reception is at a vineyard in Northern California and it will be the first time we bring both girls to a wedding. So while it will be a lot of fun, it also means I have to find outfits for the girls (life is tough, I know). I have their rehearsal dinner outfits, but now need to find outfits for the wedding. This has not been easy! The wedding colors are coral and tan (my bridesmaid dress is a pretty coral color), so I thought the girls would look cute in some shade of blue. I found some super cute sailor blue dresses at Boden (see below), but they're sold out:( Any suggestions?

I might wear this to the rehearsal dinner.
Or this. Which do you like better?

What the girls will be wearing to the rehearsal dinner.

What I wanted the girls to wear to the wedding, but they're sold out:(

I also need to find shoes and a belt for myself. I figure wedge sandals would be cute, but the few pairs that I've found are super expensive, like the ones below. Any suggestions for shoes?

2 comments:

  1. cute! jennie, just borrow my steve madden wedges..they are super cute, but size 9..may fit you though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design