Bubsy

Sunday, July 29, 2012
My little Bubsy. This has been such a fun summer with you. Your personality has really blossomed these past few months.
You are busy and into everything. You have a fearless streak too. You will wander and explore and not even look back to see if I'm following you. Perhaps you take it for granted that I will always be there. That is good, a child should be able take it for granted that her mother will always be close by.
You love watching TV. I like to watch you watch TV and especially like to watch you sit in your big green chair. I can just see everything being worked out in your little mind.

 
You have the funniest facial expressions. You recently started chewing your tongue as you concentrate. It's so funny because your Dad does the same thing. We get a kick out of it.

Love you, Bubsy boo.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design